Many of you have expressed interest in Ud1eBy organizing something for Age of Empires, the time has finally come. Shifting Sands will be the theme of this two vs two league!! We will launch the league once ten teams sign up.
Image provided by: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Age_of_Empires_II_-_The_Age_of_Kings_Coverart.png
Structure of League:
- We will have ten teams.
- Each team will play each other twice.
- The league will be 5 weeks long.
- There will be four games played each Tuesday.
- The schedule will be posted on our website as soon ten teams are signed up.
- At the end of the five weeks, each team will be give a seed based on record.
- The seed will decide where you line up in the tournament.
- The tournament will be hosted on a weekend in effort to accommodate everyone’s schedule.
- We understand disconnects happen but there is nothing we can do. A disconnection will stand and the game will be completed.
Unlike usual, we would like the teams to step away from the stream temporarily while they are in game.
- The games will be played on Arabia.
- The games will be 2v2.
- The games will be a Random /Mirror matchup.
- The map size will be set to medium.
- The max population will be 200.
- The resources will be set to standard.
- Reveal map will be set to normal.
- Game speed will be set to normal.
- Fifteen minute grace period between games but we would prefer lobbies to be prepared as quickly as possible.
- Reply to this post below.
- In the reply make sure to list each player’s steam name.
This league is for fun, I hope that everyone sees that and keeps it a relaxed atmosphere. Any questions, concerns, thoughts? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hopefully we see those that frequent our stream, as well as some new faces!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the tournament!!
We’ll see everyone December 11th!!
COME ONE, COME ALL
We are holding our second annual…ish Snowdown Showdown!!
Entry is free and the winning team will get $20 in Riot Points!!!!
Ud1eBy will be holding the tournament on December 11th – 13th. The games will be played from 18:30 EST(6:30pm) – 01:00 EST(1:00am) Sunday To Be Determined.
Snowdown Showdown Rules and Guidelines
- Matches will be played on Howling Abyss.
- Teams of two.
- Victory is achieved by destroying the opponent’s outer turret.
- Blind Pick.
- Schedule must be open to keep matches moving smoothly.
- Ten minutes will be granted as a grace period between matches.
- Double Round Robin group stage.
- The two best teams from group stage will move forward to a best of three single elimination bracket.
To enter with a friend, simply respond to this post with you and your friend’s League of Legends tags!!!
Link to Bracket
Ye ole bracket has been brought down upon us. Be ready for the oncoming storm for the blood bath.
One dead Grub!
Here ye here ye.
It has been quite sometime since Ud1eby has held one of their legendary tournaments. In our absence we have been experimenting with a grand tournament idea that will inspire you. We want you to step forward and summon your strongest decks! Free admission to play, a $20 Steam gift card to the winner, all skill levels are welcome from Wisps to Deathwings.
1. 2 Decks per person
2. No 2 of the same class
3. Both decks have to be played
4. Its best of 3
5. Double Elimination
6. All expansions are welcome
7. Unsportsman like behavior will not be tolerated
8. Cheating is not allowed
The tournament will be held on 10/30/2015 at 7pm EST depending on the how many people play, it will let us know if we need to move the tournament to the next day. It will be a round robin tournament, with this you will face everybody at least once. Leave your battle.net name at the bottom and we will contact you. Let us know what deck you are bring to the battle field in the comments below!!
EXAMPLE: Hi Guys, I would like to play. I’m bringing Druid and Priest!
Final day to sign up is Oct. 28th
One dead Grub!